Hotshot Services Across Alberta
Ascent Transport understands the needs of the customers across the various industries which is why it owns and operates a diverse fleet of equipment and trucks.
Ascent has a qualified, in house team of dispatching and permitting experts available 24/7.
- Ascent Hotshot trucks, available in Nisku, Leduc, and Edmonton, are perfect for light and versatile transportation needs. These hotshot trucks can operate with or without an enclosed trailer or flat deck trailer.
- Ascent Highway trucks are available any length of haul including long haul. Our trucks regularly move across Canada between provinces and well as through the United States.
- Ascent Winch trucks provide flexibility for the movement of heavy equipment and materials.
- Ascent Bed Trucks are available to handle tough payloads on any type or terrain including the roughest of situations.
To complement hotshot trucks, Ascent owns an extensive fleet of trailers including tandem highboys, tri-axle highboys, tandem drop-decks, tri-axle drop decks, tandem double drop-decks, tri-axle double drop decks, lowboys, multi-wheel combinations, tandem trombones, tri-axle trombones and scissor necks. Enclosed trailers are also available.
Ascent also has an extensive fleet of equipment capable of hauling aggregates and bulk materials including:
- Frac Sand
- Agricultural products including Grain
- Gravel and Rock.
Ascent employs the safest and most reliable drivers in the industry. All employees are fully qualified with up to date industry training.
Ascent equipment is all maintained in house by our team of industry trained journeymen mechanics. Our mechanical shop is a government certified commercial facility.